Horrific Chaffee, Missouri Fire

A house fire that started early Wednesday morning in the small town of Chaffee, Missouri left a young man and his two nephews deceased.  Andrew Biler, 21, Bryton Nicholson, 2, and Jaden Nicholson, 3, all died in the fire of smoke inhalation.  Fire officials are not sure as to the cause of the fire at this point, but they reported that the home was engulfed in fire and they were not able to save anyone inside.  Prayers go out to the family and friends of the Biler and Nicholson family at this time.

House fires can stem from a variety of unfortunate causes.  Fires can be caused by gas leaks, defective products and numerous other problems.  If you or a loved one has been injured, burned or a loved one killed in a house fire that you know or suspect was caused by defective product, contact a Missouri bad product attorney today for a free consultation regarding this manner.  Call experienced products liability lawyer Chris Dixon at 314.409.7060.

Christopher Dixon

Personal Injury Attorney at The Dixon Injury Firm
Christopher R. Dixon is the managing attorney and founder of The Dixon Injury Firm. The Dixon Injury Firm has helped injury victims recover over $35,000,000 through verdicts, settlements and judgments. Chris is recognized as a Top 100 Trial Lawyer by the National Trial Lawyers Association, and among their Top 40 Under 40 Trial Attorneys. Recognized as a Lifetime Member of Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Chris aggressively fights for those injured through the careless, negligent and intentional conduct of others. Call today for a FREE consultation by calling 314-409-7060 or toll-free 855-402-7274.

Latest posts by Christopher Dixon (see all)

This entry was posted in Recent News Coverage. Bookmark the permalink.