Accident Lawyers Dedicated to Representing The Injured
Looking for the best accident lawyers in St. Louis, Missouri? The Dixon Injury firm offers a unique experience: Compassionate and Aggressive legal representation. For an immediate FREE Personal Injury Case Evaluation, call (314) 409-7060, or Toll-Free at (855) 40-CRASH. There is NO FEE unless we win. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to discuss your case. You may also click on the “Chat Live” feature above for immediate online injury assistance.
Injury lawyer Christopher Dixon has recovered over $35,000,000.00 for injury victims. He is a Lifetime Member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum, a Super Lawyer Rising Star, and recognized by the National Trial Lawyers Association as a Top 100 Trial Lawyer. Chris is also the founder and chairman of the 501(c)(3) Non-Profit Charity The St. Louis Suit Project. Chris Founded The Dixon Injury Firm with the sole focus of helping the injured.
Determination and results. The Dixon Injury Firm believes that these two factors matter most when it comes to serving our clients. If you or a loved one was hurt as a result of the carelessness, recklessness, negligence or intentional act of another, it is important to hire an injury lawyer who is willing to work tirelessly to obtain reimbursement for all of your harms and losses. It is important to understand that large insurance corporations are working to pay as little as possible for your claim and increase shareholder profit. Call a lawyer before you speak to any insurance company.
As experienced St. Louis personal injury lawyers, we understand the aftermath of an accident can be traumatic. A severe or permanent injury alters lives, generates financial hardship, triggers emotional stress and provokes anxiety about the future. Injury victims from all walks of life rely on us to provide the legal guidance needed through this difficult period. We will fight for the highest injury settlement possible in your case.
Personal Injury Cases We Handle
Put simply, our accident lawyers only represent the injured. Injuries occur as the result of countless tragic situations, from car accidents and medical mistakes to dog bites and work injuries. Call us today to discuss your unique injury. The Dixon Injury Firm provides free consultations for all injury victims. Our top St. Louis accident lawyers are standing by to help you understand your legal rights.
We cannot stress enough how important it is to contact a personal injury lawyer as soon as possible after the accident. An investigation needs to begin immediately to preserve evidence and provide protection from the tactics of the insurance industry. You can be certain your insurance company is going to work immediately to find evidence which will help them pay you as little as possible. The Dixon Injury Firm will fight to make sure someone is fighting back for you.
Missouri law also limits the time in which you can bring an accident claim. Failing to bring your claim within the appropriate time frame may prevent you from ever being reimbursed for your injuries. Act immediately.
Today’s insurance industry has morphed into a giant for profit machine with the simple goal of bringing in more money in premiums than they pay out in claims. In addition, the insurance giants undertake questionable tactics to ensure they pay as little as possible to injury victims. This atmosphere of placing profits ahead of people requires an extremely aggressive accident lawyer on your side. If we are unable to reach a favorable settlement through negotiation, our trial lawyers have proven their ability in the courtroom.
Personal Injury Damages
Personal injury cases involve many different types of financial damages victims may recover after an accident. While the following is not a complete list, some of the most common personal injury damages may include:
- Medical Expenses
- Lost Wages
- Pain and Suffering
- Loss of Consortium
- Punitive Damages
However, each case is unique and may allow for the recovery of one or more type of damage. Your injury lawyer will help ensure you are being reimbursed for all of your damages, and not simply what the insurance company wants to pay.
What Should I Do After An Accident?
Following Your Missouri Accident, DO NOT:
- Delay Case Investigation. Immediate investigation is critical. After a car accident, cars are taken to tow yards, trucks are totaled, rain washing away skid marks, and evidence is lost. Vehicles often carry on board devices which track critical driving and trip information about the crash. If you are injured in a situation where it is your word against another, a proper investigation can reveal vehicle speeds, maintenance issues, mechanical problems, and numerous other relevant details. It is important an investigation begins right away to counter the insurance corporations efforts to escape liability.
- Rush to Settle Your Case. Settling your injury case prevents any future reimbursement for your injuries. Make sure you know the full extent of your injury. Insurance companies will push to settle your injury case quickly to avoid any further responsibility.
- Accept Money or Sign Anything. Accepting money may release individuals from liability or cut off insurance coverage available to cover your injury claim. Missouri insurance policies often include Medical Payments Coverage, Underinsured Motorist Coverage, Uninsured Motorist Coverage, and various other types of insurance. Accepting money or signing a release may prevent you from receiving full reimbursement for all of your harms and losses. In addition, Uninsured or Underinsured Motorist Coverage relies heavily on the language of your contract with your insurance company and requires numerous things you must do in order to receive reimbursement under the policy. Failure to closely follow the contract will prevent you from receiving a settlement.
- Provide a Recorded Statement. Insurance companies will immediately attempt to obtain a recorded statement, despite the effects of various trauma medications and the confusion surrounding a crash. If you are injured, confused, rushed to the hospital, unconscious, and medicated, what kind of position are you in to make a statement regarding everything that happened? It is important that you have a clear head and give a full (sober) recollection when the time comes. Refusing to provide a recorded statement immediately will not hurt your case, despite what the insurance company tells you.
- Delay Seeking Medical Attention. Men and Women alike often put off going to see a doctor for various reasons after a crash. Work, schedules, ego, etc. A ‘tough guy’ mentality can exacerbate injuries and delay or derail your recovery process. If anything hurts, have it checked out immediately to prevent further complications.
Our St. Louis Accident Lawyers Are Here To Help
Immediately following your accident call The St. Louis accident attorneys at The Dixon Injury Firm for a free consultation on what lies ahead. It is your responsibility to take the initial action required to protect your case. We will take it from there while you focus on your recovery.
There is absolutely NO FEE to discuss your case with our experienced injury team immediately after an accident. There is also NO FEE unless we WIN. Our St. Louis personal injury lawyers can be reached 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by calling 314-409-7060, or Toll-Free 855-40-CRASH.